Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Slippiest Pole in Dublin


This pole was so slippy, even the warning sign (which says "Caution Slippery" for those who can't read my blurry photos) fell prey to its slitheriness. Just another one of those silly things that make me smile from time to time, and speaking of silly slippy oily things....

In other news I've found out what was causing it (as a certain queen replied when asked why she stopped having kids after no. 6 or 7). But nothing so profound for me; I found out what was causing the tree skin problem back in January, by reading the writing that was written on the container that held a certain oil that I was using at the time, first to try and avoid any development of dry skin after my aqua fit sessions, then to try and alleviate the hideous rash which kept getting worser and worser till I ceased using all "products" of any kind. The container tells me, in lovely teeny tiny orange fancy writing, that I should apply this essential oil in the shower and wash it off very quickly afterwards... So now I have an oil that I know will make any part of my skin all thick and tree like, albeit itchy and flaky as hell as well, I'm wondering should I throw out the shamrock stencil, just in case I'd be tempted....?

3 comments:

Colm Keegan said...

Ah now the slippiest pole in Dublin would be the guy from Warsaw who robbed my rasher sandwich.

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S what happened my legs!

Niamh B said...

Uiscebot - that's him in the photo - you can just see the brown sauce on his chin...

Anonymous - pls elaborate?