Tuesday, December 2, 2014

So now I have time

I've concluded watching the last episode of the fourth series of the good wife.  I enjoyed it hugely.  Still no cleaning or cooking tips, but enjoyment was had.  So now I have informed Netflix that it's over again, the trial hasn't hooked me in, they only had a finite quantity of the Good Wife to offer, so now that I'm through that - I'm through with them.

Today was also productive in that, this morning we drove to a freezing cold car park to collect little stones.  We then went to a garden centre, where Danger located some spare bits of christmas tree that they didn't really need.  So now we've a pine scented house.  We built a bridge with the stones and some kitchen sealant.

And yes, there's a road we built to lead up to the bridge as well, what good would a bridge be without a road?

So now I have to do something else with my life, and I am actually tempted to swear off tv for a while - I've managed now almost a month without fair city - it might be time to make the move.

Will keep you posted on how that goes... I think for now slightly more sleep will be had and that won't be a terribly bad thing

6 comments:

Totalfeckineejit said...

Time is wibbly-wobbly stuff.
No, sorry, that's Thyme.

Niamh B said...

Jelly too Eejit, but yes it's made of a sort of magic plastic - hope you're keeping well sir!

The Bug said...

I was JUST thinking about you! I had a time hop show up on my facebook with one of my IPYPIASM poems from three years ago. Good times!

Niamh B said...

ah, thanks bug - I've v happy memories from it too, twas great fun!

Louise said...

You could always do a bit of auld writing....

Niamh B said...

aaargh - just wrote a supercool hilarious comment, but the computer ate it.

it was to the effect that I am trying to write, but things like faulty computers and a lack of a wish to openly admit I'm trying to write (for fear of failure), and pesky kids making me do hours and hours of art keep getting in the way.

Thanks tho, good suggestion :)