Friday, August 5, 2011

Feeling Fluffy?

Even my most dedicated readers may not recall the delightful "cheese and freezes with the goats expenses" that appeared on a menu in a lovely little french restaurant not so long ago...Click here for that story. The new news is the nightmares in translation continue - see here a question on the english part of a french website from a so called "fluffy" gal - now unless i've missed out a new bit of slang in france - highly unlikely since I'm so street wise, cool and with it - even keeping up with trends and fashions from other nations - someone is pulling someone's jambon when it comes to translation...

3 comments:

Louise said...

Couldn't feel fluffy as I couldn't get link to open! Might just be me though!

Tríona said...

I always feel a bit fluffy after a few glasses of wine.

Or something.

(link broken for me too btw)

Niamh B said...

that's weird the link works for me!!

Seems to mean heavily built on the website I was looking at