Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Me Me Meeee!!!

A meme from Poetikat's blog

My name is:
Niamh

Never in my life have I been: an astronaut.


The one person who can drive me nuts is: not to be named here, for fear of them or people who might some day know them reading this

High school: was a funny, very spotty time, had no friends for most of it, but the ones I eventually made are still with me

When I’m nervous: I sound like I'm trying to sing while driving a potholed road, especially when trying to sing when nervous

The last song I listened to was: Macy Gray's new one - catchy

If I were to get married right now (renew my vows) my best man/maid of honour:
same girl that did the job last May for me

My hair is:
shapeless, boring and seldom brushed.


When I was 5: I started my first diary

Last Christmas:
my highlight gift was a jewellery making set that I played with for 2 minutes then forgot about - not unlike when I was 5 probably.

I should be:
doing something productive right now.

When I look down I see:
a biro protruding from my mouth, and a hairy dog.

The happiest recent event was: taking dog to park last Sunday

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be:
rich, or non existant

By this time next year:
It'll be 2011

My current gripe is: computers that won't let me comment

I have a hard time understanding: alot of things, life in general/ mean people mainly,

There’s this girl I know that:
has only ever been in 2 counties in Ireland but has also been to Florida

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My husband

Take my advice: relax, be happy - if you have access to a computer - things can't be that bad

The thing I want to buy: nothing just now

If you visited the place I was born:
you could ask them when do they plan to put up the plaque

I plan to visit:
my folks tonight

If you spent the night at my house:
you would wake to the view of dog's crazy golf course garden

I’d stop my wedding if: Mr VC wasn't there

The world could do without: dog poo

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
the belly of a rat

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
a stamp


Most recent thing someone else bought me:
a beverage


My favorite blonde is: Mr Blonde - reservoir dogs

My favorite brunette is
: Mr VC


My favorite red head is: Damien Duff-ish

My middle name is: Margaret Ann

In the morning I:
sometimes walk the dog

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are:
donkeys, and I'd have a pet one, and I'd fly to work with it on nice days, and it'd talk too, but it still wouldn't be allowed into Tesco (see yesterday)

Once, at a bar:
I chatted up a man, later married him

Last night I was: watching Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore and was unable to stop watching


There’s this guy I know who: didn't do the lotto one night and his numbers came up!


If I was an animal I’d be: more energetic

A better name for me would be:
Pennelope - I did use that one in College days

Tomorrow I am:
attending a wedding

Tonight I am
: heading southwards to see the folks


My birthday is: 9th June

8 comments:

Rachel Fox said...

Some of these have been very entertaining and yours is no exception. So I've joined in too. Couldn't resist in the end...
x

Cheryl said...

lol some very funny answers. I may just have a go at this myself later.

Niamh B said...

Thanks Rachel! They're good craic alright aren't they?
Lily - do !! definitely fun.

Titus said...

Yes, this was a good and interesting meme, and I now have a deep urge to take you to a karaoke bar and make you nervous.
I take it you liked Shrek.

And those cocaine films! I hate them. You know they're crap but somehow they seep into your central nervous system and make you watch them. The last one that got me was where Mel Gibson could hear women's thoughts. Utter rubbish, couldnt switch it off.

And Lady Penelope, surely?

Niamh B said...

Thank Titus, yes - the worst thing about me in a karaoke bar is that I will actually sing if encouraged, despite the disturbing results...
It was just Penelope or Penny for short - people knew me by it...

Niamh B said...

cocaine films is a great term by the way, I don't know how I couldn't break away, even with the ad breaks!

Batteson.Ind said...

think you've been watching too much shrek :-D

Niamh B said...

I have only seen a leetle bit of it actually,,, but yeah probably enough