Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bus Bus Bus Bus.....


If you're reading this, YOU ARE getting on the marvellous, spendiferous, world famous TFE poetry bus this Monday coming... I insist! It's my turn to drive and I'm as excited as a dog going on a walk (and that's pretty excited let me tell ya)....a ticket is but a piffling poem or any work of art inspired by two people or businesses you may know well or in passing, plus a random piece of text - see yesterday for the exact instructions.
You post it on your blog monday, I post a link from here - fame, fortune, hits, comradarie and the unending love of your busmates are but a click away.
If, like me, you're beginning to worry about people (person) who read(s) your blog wondering if they are the inspiration for your poem when you mention what the prompt was, well you can stop worrying right now... If you really want me to, I'll even put up a fake decoy prompt up tomorrow which you can link to in pretence that it's the one you're really following, or it could even be really a second prompt and if can be really up to you which one you go with, but then that might confuse things even more, might it?

6 comments:

Totalfeckineejit said...

That's it! I'm packing in poetry and taking up quantum physics! It's simpler :)

Pure Fiction said...

Oh man - I'm off to have a root round for those headache pills . . . Just kidding - I will of course be buying a ticket - as soon as I've read your previous post again ;)

Niamh B said...

TFE - I hear it pays better too!
Yay Pure Fiction! Thanks for your patience!

Titus said...

Straight to the Anadin Extra Strength for me.

Totalfeckineejit said...

Ps. please stop that dog smoking.

Niamh B said...

TFE, she has to want to give up herself...
Yes Titus, actually I might need one or two myself