Some random highlights included:
- The amazing Foyles book shop
- Finding Van Gogh's Sunflowers while looking for a coffee shop
- Seeing Agatha's Mouse Trap in the Salubrious St Martin's Theatre
- The Elgin Marbles that are not in fact marbles at all
- The genuine friendliness of the Londoners. I often go there for work, but rarely stop to talk to anyone (except the people in the big fun meetings I go to), so it was an eye opener how nice they all were, we didn't meet one unfriendly person, and even got a free plastic bag from a big supermarket who shall remain nameless.
- Having a train all to ourselves because it wasn't really supposed to be going from that station but yerman said "Not officially - but hop on there anyway" and even the driver still talked to us as if he had a full train.
Other than that, the house is full of Chocolate here. Hope all y'all had a good Ishtar.