Monday, May 7, 2012

Daft Punk

Danger loves Daft punk - most specifically their Around the World video... Youtube it... watch it once a day for the next month - I can personally guarantee  it never gets old.  It's most likely the most magical music video ever.  I find it particularly apt coming up to the olympics, with all the swimming and synchronisation and all. I couldn't even see Jedward doing something as good as it...
So anyway - all this daft punking has led him to his first independant steps two days ago 3 weeks ahead of his first birthday.  And here you've all been thinking you're missing majorly profound thoughts and huge entertainment since I've been so slack on the bloggy front whereas actually you've just been spared the mind numbingly boring repetetive parent talk that I go on and on with at work and anywhere else anyone talks to me... " he's so cute, he's doing kisses, he climbed up the stairs with a balloon in one hand,  he loved the swimming pool, he knows how to say tweet tweet,  he always wants to play with whatever the dog's playing with, he's very discerning in his musical tastes, he's figured out how to stick out his tongue on purpose, he'll wave after you leave the room blah blah blah - " I do see people's eyes glazing over with it all, but wanted to put this up about the walking anyway, as I don't have one of those books to fill out all his firsts in (ok I do, got one as a present but I never filled it out, in my defense neither has he,,, danger that is... ) and we haven't taken any photos of him for quite a while (this is not because he's not beautiful, he is, it's just that the charger for the camera is lost etc etc) so anyway - this is my little attempt at cherishing his youth while he's still having firsts...
Don't worry, I won't keep ye posted on further developments.

5 comments:

Rachel Fox said...

Yay for walking!
x

The Bug said...

I personally wouldn't mind reading a little Danger diary...

Thanks for introducing me to just about the oddest video I've every seen. Among other things, it has reinforced my opinion that women should always wear French cut bathing suits!

Niamh B said...

Tks Rachel :-)

Bug it's truly brilliant isn't it? Do watch it 200 times, I guarantee you'll never get bored!

The Dead Acorn said...

That's a strange little piece of film there. And when can we expect variousdanger.blogspot.com?

Niamh B said...

isn't it though?

I'm forbidding him from actually setting up his own blog until I can at least get an injunction of some description to protect my own secrets....