Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TFE's Forst IPYPIASM poem for this month


Get on over to TFE's blog for a great description of the spirit of International put your poem in a shop month. Not only is he the fantasmic originator of the Poetry Bus, and a renowned masked performance poet, he also claims to have put up a poem in a shop, and has a lovely picture of said poem on his blog, but no picture of it in the shop, but he has a very plausable reason for why not, so I believe him anyway, don't know about you...

5 comments:

Totalfeckineejit said...

I wouldn't trust him.

Titus said...

Agree. LIPPYORGASM?!

Niamh B said...

Definitely dodgy - pulled the same trick last year, sent a mouse into the shop to do his work. Now he's even allowing academics to believe he is the originator of IPYPIASM.
Scoundrel

Totalfeckineejit said...

Just yous two wait till Thursday! I'm going out of the armchair into 'the world' and bringing a real camera that can take photos and that can connect to a computer and I'm doing it all by myself. Jeremy the mouse (although he really wants to help) can just stay at home and exercise the cat.

I hereby also decree that I TFE will also, at my own expense, hire a team of investigators to , er, investigate academicgate and clear my good name of any scandalous scoundrelatiousnessityacation.I thank you.

Titus said...

I noticed that too.