1. Place some glittery stars on the windowsill of your upstairs landing... see how long one of them takes to reach the bottom of the stairs unaided by human intervention (4 or 5 weeks)
2. Put molten (but not hot - just not fully set) jelly mix into one of your ears, allow to set. Voilá - you will have a perfect little replica of the open-est path to your brain, conveniently also doubles as an ear plug. For completeness - repeat on other side. *
3. Pretend you're an actor that's playing someone who's really into their day job, only do this at home. At work behave as normal.
4. Probe the reasons for why all the things on this list begin with the letter "P" - is "P" simply the letter of excitement, the letter of fullfillment? Think deeply about it - Perhaps this is the key to life.
5. Ponder the things you would add to your own list in order to avoid list-less-ness.
* of course don't really do this and don't come crying to me if you do, ya crazy maizy!