Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Being Patronising



So the great artwork of TFEs is about to leave us, depart on his round the world trip, as soon as I've saved up enough for the postage.
However - this house will not be empty of art, oh no. We bought our very first painting last friday at the genius Brian Hannigan's exhibition, it's my 30th Birthday present from Mr VC. I rather like it, he's really brilliant.

Anyways - it's one of the 3 above, all of which are from Brian H - guess which one - if you want - I might never tell you, those in the know Shhhh.

4 comments:

Niamh B said...

Of course my mother picked today to log on... her main comment was "I hope it's not the one I'm thinking"

Totalfeckineejit said...

Is the one of the giraffe flying the helicopter in a race with a remote controlled aspidistra? Is that the one yer mammy was thinking of?

Totalfeckineejit said...

Is the one? FFS wot kind of Englo is that?
It should read 'Is it the one'...etc etc. I'm not well,ignore me.(the doctors do)

Niamh B said...

Poor TFE, I fear not, she didn't even see the giraffe, of course takes an artiste such as yourself to spot all the nuances and interpretations. :-)