Friday, May 1, 2009

How Writers get their kicks

I get my kicks by including the word "Writer" in the title of my blog post and sitting back watching for all the writery types to come rushing in from other blogs for a look - Bwa hahahahah haaa. (tee hee)

Other than that I suppose there'll be big kicks to be had tomorrow week, which is scheduled to be the "happiest day of my life", no pressure now, all down hill from there etc etc... sure it's bound to be better than today, a day when even "Rich, creamy, melted, slightly acidic butter flavouring" doesn't do it for me.

I am excited alright though - just need to call the hotel and check if they've ordered in the extra lemsip for my cousins from Mexico.

Oh yeah - and another kick getting method I favour - leaving comments on more popular blogs than mine, and imagining I have friends as the emails with cleverer comments than mine roll in...

4 comments:

Domestic Oub said...

I've copied you... but like, purely accidentally...

Niamh B said...

Yeah right Oub - yeah right

Anonymous said...

When you picked your name - or did it pick you - did you intend to appear like some exotic place to sprawl in flowing robes; or were you waiting for the old put down - being sat on, like? Getting the stuffing knocked out, like?

I notice that nobody actually provides that chore - cos I have tried and failed to think of you as a cushion, unless a fierce bouncy one!

And by the way the 'Drama' in my name hasn't attracted any thesbians of note. Never a word, except from my two or thre faithful subjects..... Writers, Pah!

Niamh B said...

To be honest - I just wanted to call it Various, but that was gone, the amount of cushion fetishists I get through here is unreal though.
The lack of visitors might be in part down to your elusive anonymity when commenting - get your engineers onto it!