Sunday, May 3, 2009

In case you were wondering...

The new smushy pink background is, in fact, in honour of the smushy pink wedding coming up once 7 more sleeps have passed...
It will be a sunny day, no matter what the weather is like, I've informed John Spillane that we're using his music, so he may well decide to gatecrash (John you'd be most welcome only if you have the guitar with you), and we have almost finished deciding who is sitting with whom - no one yet has expressed any enthusiasm for the idea that they should all change places between courses. anyway, i'm experiencing technical difficulties again today - blogging from rosland, which means i have to hold down the mouse while typing... not that there's actually a mouse here, not even a computer mouse, since it's a laptop - but you get the idea...
have a lovely bank holiday monday y'all

6 comments:

swiss said...

only seven days? well you can be as smushy as you like - is that a heaney word i wonder?

doubtless you'll be busy so, in advance, all the best for your big day.

Niamh B said...

actually it's only 6 more sleeps - miscounted - must fit a nap in somewhere to make it true.
Smushy is trés poetic alright innit? I'll be bloggin away up until the off I'd say, since I'll be going cold turkey away from the blog for the H'moon...
Anyway - thanks,

Drama Queen said...

You can't do that - go cold turkey on honeymoon! How will we cope without a blow by blow - bad choice of words there, but you know what I mean- account of how things are progressing?
Yikes. Glad more of us don't get wed regularly or life on Blog would be sadly diminished.

Niamh B said...

God - if some of us did get wed more regularly it'd be quite the scandal though wouldn't it!! Not to mention all the boogeying...

I intend to be fairly silent alright while away, too busy mooning and honeying, plus I'd have an annulment by the time I got back if I was on the computer as much as I am now...

Domestic Oub said...

Wave of panic at mention you won't be blogging on honeymoon. Had not thought that far in advance. Could you not talk to hubbie? Special dispensation? I don't think we could cope. Two weeks is it? Not three surely...

Niamh B said...

2 and a half weeks, yerrah I've been spending too much time on it of late... it'll be good for us all to have a bit of a break, a bit of space - it's not you it's me - think that's why I've been blogging so much lately!!
Thanks for the flattery though - I always enjoy a bit of flattery...