Tuesday, December 6, 2011

IPYPIASM streaking ahead abroad

Titus has got another one in the bag over in Scotland folks, making this years IPYPIASM 4 times more active abroad than it is at home. Not that it's a competition or anything, but if it was, Scotland would be winning....
Though I have read recently that Titus doesn't sleep, ever, so that probably explains some of it.Here's her magnificent latest poem in situ, and click here for the words and close up



Well, we have shops in Cork too, and today I managed a trip to a toy shop....

What's that attractive looking bus there? I hear you say. The one beside the boys toys...
Could it be?

Yes, my very own Poetry Bus, hitting the town in celebration of Issue 3 coming soon. I'm sure you can read more about that over here



6 comments:

The Bug said...

I love it! The Poetry Bus - ha! Boy, I miss the Poetry Bus. Sigh.

Emerging Writer said...

I may noy have got into a shop with or without a poem to leave but I am going to talk about IPYPIASM at Ignite at the Science Gallery this Thursday (7-9pm)

Titus said...

I always believed in the Poetry Bus and now I know it's real!

And look, USA is at it again:

http://hope-theroadlesstraveled.blogspot.com/2011/12/for-titus.html

Peter Goulding said...

Oh well done everyone.
I am preparing for a blitzkrieg assault on the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre the next time she needs to go in.

Niamh B said...

Yay Bug - I know - at least we have the beautiful Magazine.
Thanks EW - hope you're going to be telling your part in the whole thing?
Titus - It does exist, and yes, there's hope!! She's up now, thanks.
Peter - god speed. We need poems in Dublin shops.

Nathalie said...

Great readinng