Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dominic's four more feats

Click here to see the latest four installments in the worldwide phenomenon that is "International Put your Poem in a shop Month" - Dominic has put his very fancy looking pictures up on Flickr, which is lovely and all but doesn't allow me, with my rudimentary ability with computers, to copy and paste in here. But never fear - go! look! they're splendid.

Who will be next?

The score being tracked purely for "fun" stands at
England 5
Scotland 10
Ireland 11
North America 4


4 comments:

The Bug said...

I'm going this evening - I promise! But it will only be one store most likely.

Gerry Snape said...

Oh dear we english aren't doing very well!! I'm planning an escapade , and I know the shop but it will be next week before a catch myself up again!!

The Bug said...

P.S. I have my next venture ready to post in about 12 hours from now :)

Niamh B said...

yay Bug can't wait!

and Gerry - good stuff, you have all month :)