Monday, December 19, 2011

IPYPIASM Out of Control!

This IPYPIASM thing has grown legs, arms, teeth and is starting to get around the floor without being moved by its parents and then gets all grumpy when it rolls over unexpectedly or gets stuck going backwards and can't go backwards any more (I wonder how I thought of that metaphor) - anyways - Hope in the states has made IPYPIASM a subject in fiction in the form of her Friday 55... go and read it here, immortalised it is!
And if that wasn't enough Don't Feed the Pixies has done a brilliant seasonal PIAS (poem in a shop) for some very lucky shopper to enjoy - get over there to read the words - it's genius - click here.



am giving hope half a point for the states partaking, thus leaving the currents scores on the 'just for fun' doors at

England 6
America 6.5
Scotland 10
Ireland 11

5 comments:

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

I'm from England - good fun taking part

Niamh B said...

Thanks Pixies!! Have the scores updated now...

Peter Goulding said...

What scores? Are we keeping scores?

Titus said...

I thought I was. In a sort of, er, casual way.
Either I can't count or Peter has a secret.

Niamh B said...

Titus.. intrigued? what kind of secret? Have I miscounted somewhere along the way?
and peter, not really, just for fun yknow :)