Monday, September 6, 2010

Picnic pics and monday's poem read out

Because of much popular demanding, ie 2 people wanted this, I'm attempting to attach a file here that plays monday's poem with some music in the background, and since the whole theme of it is music, sure what better accompaniment than a couple of snaps from Electric Picnic, where goldy leggings finally found their raison d'etre


Sure it's all fun and games when you're getting ready
Watching the genius Karl Parkinson on stage

The spice girls - just with more feathers, and we write most of our own stuff.


In truth we headed home after the Friday, dog minding, car fixing responsibilities dragging us away from the partying, why don't they have a dog's campsite there? Just a suggestion. They could have doggie day care, dog whistling bands, I'd be there for good if they did that.

Here's the link for the poem, found it wouldn't embed for me, so yez'll have to open that maybe and reopen the blog if you want to continue to enjoy the foteegrafs



Is purposeful mispelling of things the most annoying thing in the world or is that just my imaginacean?

10 comments:

Rachel Fox said...

Thanks for the reading. Excellent gold legs!

Aidan Comerford said...

Purposeful mis-spelling should result in nothing less than the death penalty. We'll start by rounding up all the crèche owners who spell the word "Kids" as "Kidz". Sadists.

http://theguiltyfolk.blogspot.com/2010/08/grammar-hammer.html

Titus said...

Ooh, it was worth the request. Bravissimo! Though the background music effects were, frankly, terrifying.

Goldy leggings are their own raisin debt.

Totalfeckineejit said...

Canno see the poergrafs but I really loiked da reado all pomes should be reado aloud.Will suggest for futerissimo bus outings.
Canno STAND dilibearler bad spello, mine however is no delibrer tis a gift frae the gods, and I is humblo grapefruit

Unknown said...

I always knew that beng dyslexic might come in handy one day :)

Niamh B said...

Tks Rachel, glad you like them! They look pretty good in the photos, don't they (if i do say so myself)
Tanx 4 that Aidan and welcome
Tks Titus - yes apologies about the music, somehow at 7am this morning it all seemed like a good idea and I thought it'd all sound grand, didn't relisten or anything, no, trust the universe etc, early morning optimism be damned!
Ah TFE - you're missing out! lol. Get yourself to a proper computer. (and your misspleelings are cuooote, don't mind aoden)
Tks Gwei - your name's really George isn't it?

Kat Mortensen said...

Niamh, check the comments at the post below, I DID do the meme post! Kat

Kat Mortensen said...

Just saw you were over there...

I can't get the "mediafire" link to work - keeps timing out. Mind you, I am on my mother's computer. I'll check back later when I'm at home.

Kat

Niamh B said...

I saw that Kat!! Don't worry bout the media fire - mightn't actually be worth listening to. I'm afraid to relook at it!

Batteson.Ind said...

I thought I left a comment here!..
I'm loving those funky leggings, they are GROOVY! I would love to have gone to the picnic, ideally in the 'working' sense of the word, I want to wreck a stage at least once before I die!.. goddamn it! is that too much to ask!!!

Also, I have got to try and see you lot live somewhere, ye's look deadly :-)