It's back to school time, and knowing of a few who are back into college, I have to remind myself of what has changed since college times for me
7 signs that I'm no longer in college
1. I eat more than just spaghetti on toast, all the time.2. I no longer leave half cups of coffee in my room until they've grown crusts.
3. I don't marvel at the amount of people who are up at 8.00, and think of them as some sort of weird small subdivision of society.
4. Partys are actually occasion based now, not just a few drinks in someone's house.
5. I usually end up sleeping in my own house, and don't see other peoples houses half as much.
6. I can walk 50 yards without bumping into someone I need to go for coffee with.
7. I have less nights out than in, and nights out are less likely to go past 1am.
7b. There are hardly ever any bikes in the bathroom now.
So what's changed for you in the last 15 years?