Monday, April 27, 2009

The one thing I've learned...



....this weekend is that my friends are talented tiara makers, as you can see from the above, and that life saver tablets do not agree with me, but do prevent hangovers because of the slowing down effect they have on my drinking, and that you cannot judge a drink by it's appearance alone, and that I'm a natural Belly Dancer - particularly when it comes to the camel move (of course I couldn't be good at everything - so that explains the Bollywood), and that the word daisy comes from the words day and eye - from the cute way they open up in the sun and close at night - and that I never want to go to a nightclub without pink fluffy wings on my back, they just add so much to the outfit, and that a dip in the atlantic is sometimes hampered by an icecream headache in the arch of your foot for good reason, and that banna beach will always always make me feel hideously good for all the good memories and crazy natural beauty of the place, and that I'm ridiculously lucky to know some amazing people, and get to spend time with them.

4 comments:

Huhtikuunnoita said...

Beautiful picture!

Sea and evening sun, that´s I like.

I live near to two lake´s and we have a little boat.
Now I only waiting summer :o)

Niamh B said...

Kiitos Huhtikuunoita.

Se oli joku kaunis viikonloppu!

mina lempi pieni laiva liian!

Anonymous said...

I can just picture it - a vision with pink fluffy wings on a camel on banna strand, eating a banana ice-cream! Maybe even wearing a bandananana.
No I can't, but I bet I could if I had been there!
You obviously did better than just survive. DQ

Niamh B said...

Yeah deffo - one of those magicky weekends, kinda like your fairy trip up the mountains