Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Big Break


Now I've never even seen the "secret" film, or read the "secret" books, but I hear it's something about thinking about something and therefore attracting it into your life, anyway - FACT - Last week I announced my Republic of Loose tribute concert (I'm still deliberating on the results of the related competition by the way, so you're still not too late to enter), and FACT - I will be technically "working" with them this Sunday.

My big Bollywood break, they're (well a couple of them are) doing the music for it, (probably because they heard I was getting involved)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcRn-WX7rCI&rel=0 - this is the dance by the way - v complicated - visit culch.ie for the contact details if you wanna get involved.

I've the bruises on my elbow from the couple of times I've tried to do it, narrow doorways, very hard to be co-ordinated and dashingly beautiful at the same time though, very very hard.

I will no doubt let you know how it goes, if you care to know...

1 comment:

Niamh B said...

Update: They could do with a few more men for the scene, so all of you boys, or girls who look like boys - now is your time to shine!!
Once Mr VCTB doesn't outshine me I'll be ok...