Friday, February 6, 2009

Shameless Plug


Tomorrow night will be the historic exclusive world premier of me reading a short story of mine in public (weather permitting). It's all happening in Red/ Rua - an outpost of Cork in the middle of Dubland - see Uisce's blog for more details.

I'm excited, but being sandwiched between two Hennessey nominees might not help with the nerves, (might drink a few Hennessey's first myself - that'd help wouldn't it?) the feckers are bound to be brilliant. Another highlight would be that the guy who wrote the song "Carolina Rua" will be there singing it... so do come along - if you can.

2 comments:

Emerging Writer said...

Can'y go. Sos. Husband at rugby and daughter to be taxied to musical. I'll look for your story in the Trib?!

Niamh B said...

Not unless they've somehow hacked into my computer, or had a head hunter incognito at the writer's group, with a dictaphone - wouldn't that be fab?
I'll electronically mail it to you now...