Thursday, August 23, 2012

Coming Soon!!!

Louise Phillips is launching her book Red Ribbons very soon and I can't wait to read it.

Go here

http://www.louise-phillips.com/

to check her and it... out - it's going to be a thrilling read, having had the privilege of being in the same writers group for a time with Louise, hearing her work fresh off the press, I can confidently promise this will be a book well worth reading and will most likely be one of those you keep, on your shelf, for a long time, for when you want to read it again or offer to a friend.

Anyway, she's coming soon, and will be here with me on this very blog on the very day of her launch...

CAN


NOT


WAIT

So I'll see you all then - 5th of September...


2 comments:

Titus said...

This is toooo exciting! Having just finished (don't laugh) the first of the Millenium trilogy I'm in the mood for crime. Can't wait.

Niamh B said...

I know it's gonna be great